John decided that he really needed a guys weekend. So he and a few boys decided to rent and RV and pack up my entire house and head to Charlotte. I went to Topsail for what I thought would be a relaxing weekend. Turns out I power washed decks and weeded all weekend. Any chance I got to talk to John he wasn't making a sense or I couldn't even hear him, so I decided I would wait till he returned to tell me all. When he got back he sat me downt to show me his pictures. Before we started he turns to me and says "Jackie I don't want you to be mad but I am kissing a girl in one of these pics." Probably not the best thing to say to a pregnant wife. I laughed so hard when I saw the picture. Probably the prettiest cut out I have ever seen. I wish I was there to see my long lost buddy MONS!
YES! Another Blog for me to stalk! I love it!
ReplyDelete